Please call 07835265706 for viewings.
DJs also welcome.
Location: Hackney Wick, right opposite Number 90 and Grow Hackney, 3 mins walk from Queen Elizabeth Park, the River Lea and canal, 6 mins walk from overground station. Part of the vibrant Grow Studios community (please reference grow studios website), home to over 20 creative practitioners, music studios and small and medium enterprises.
The room is big and with tall ceiling, designed for good acoustics, sound treated in line with the recommendation of a professional acoustician and sound-proofed to a very high standard (room within a room, plus additional concrete wall separation) to allow for plug and play, hassle-free production.
- W: 2.1m x L: 5.6m x H: 3.4m.
- This is a big and very spacious, equipped room with a high ceiling
- soundproofed and acoustically treated
- includes storage space, professional desk (incl. rack mount slots), chair and could include other furniture as agreed
- industry standard equipment to be put in place, including monitoring from Amphion and Yamaha, last generation Universal Audio interface (x6p) with state of the art conversion and unison preamp technology, and pro mics (SM7B + others coming soon);
- Sofa, Kallax storage shelves
- Pioneer DJM 800 mixer, Pioneer CDJ-900, Pioneer CDJ-1000MK3
- Flexible booking available on a short or long term basis - per hour booking (dry or wet), also recurring full day or 12 hour slot bookings (e.g. each Monday and Wednesday PM, or Each Friday all day etc.)
- Wi-Fi included
Bills are included and all our studios have a 24h secure access (doors to the premises, as well as the individual rooms secured). Restaurants and bars nearby include Grow Hackney, Number 90 Bar and Kitchen, Pearl and others. There is on street parking.
Other studios in the building house many other creative businesses including music studios, carpenters, dress makers, designers and audio and lighting hire.