!!AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 19TH!!
Please call 07835265706 for viewings.
Location: Hackney Wick, right opposite Number 90 and Grow Hackney, 3 mins walk from Queen Elizabeth Park, the River Lea and canal, 6 mins walk from overground station. Part of the vibrant Grow Studios community (please reference grow studios website), home to over 20 creative practitioners, music studios and small and medium enterprises.
All rooms are big and with tall ceilings, designed for good acoustics, sound treated in line with the recommendation of a professional acoustician and sound-proofed to a very high standard (room within a room, plus additional concrete wall separation) to allow for plug and play, hassle-free production.
- W: 2m x L: 5.6m x H: 2.4m
- soundproofed and acoustically treated to a high standard
- not equipped; bring your own equipment
- includes professional desk (incl. rack mount slots), chair, sofa, fridge, and other optional furniture can be fitted
- Rented out for the whole month (ideally minimum 3 month, rolling contract), but the space is big enough and suitable to be shared between two or so producers, and we are open to this
- Wi-Fi included
Bills are included and there is a 24h secure access (doors to the premises, as well as the individual rooms secured). Restaurants and bars nearby include Grow Hackney, Number 90 Bar and Kitchen, Pearl and others. There is on street parking.
Other studios in the building house many other creative businesses including music studios, carpenters, dress makers, designers and audio and lighting hire.